Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Another Quick Update

Well, I guess I had some high hopes when I started blogging. I had every intention of updating once or twice a week. Hopefully after we get moved I will have a little more time on my hands....HA!! Sunday morning Tony let Zoe in the house for a bit and she immediately laid down on the cool tile. Ethan ran to get her a pillow...HIS pillow!! What a sweet boy he is.
Little brother decided to "share" the pillow with Zoe.
This did not set well with Zoe or with Ethan.
Nana and Aunt Amy came by for a visit. The boys LOVED getting to see them. Aunt Amy felt so loved with all of the boys curled up with her.

Last night was Blake's awards night for soccer. We went to Hawaiian Falls to celebrate. The boys had a blast. I was only able to get a few pictures of them since we were in the water with two non-swimmers and one swimmer that has no fear. I will post those later tonight.

No comments: