Friday, August 8, 2008

Catching Up

Thought I would go ahead and downloand the pictures off my camera from 4th of July!! I know, I have been a bad blogger, bad bad blogger. Hopefully I will do a better job at keeping it updated now that I am past the yucky first trimester. I am not sick all the time, just really really tired. I can deal with tired as long as I am not sick. I can not believe that there are only 2 weeks left of our summer. Well, let me clarify....there are only 2 weeks left of our summer break. Texas summers stretch all the way into October, sometimes November. We finally got the trampoline put back together from last springs storms and it is so hot that we cant send the boys out to jump until 8:00 or later. The first night Tony put it up, they were jumping at 11:00 at night!! Nice1! I attempted to start getting them into a better bed time routine last night, Tony was gone and I thought it would be the perfect time since Daddy and early bed times don't mix. The boys were all bathed and ready for bed before 9:00, I told them they had only 10 minutes until "lights out." Ethan had skipped nap time yesterday and since he is the one who will get out of bed repeatedly I just knew this was going to work to my advantage since he was worn out. And then.......Daddy pulls in the driveway at 8:58. There goes that idea. The boys all heard him pull in (the diesel is sort of hard to ignore) and instantly I had 3 little boys racing downstairs hootin' and hollerin.' Let's just say that an hour later, "mean mommy" made Daddy come downstairs so some little boys could go to sleep. Anyway, the pictures are ready, so here you go.....



Papa and Nana delivered the dirt bike so Blakey could ride it more. Blake was very excited that Papa rode the Goldwing and brought his bike on the little trailer. He did note however that HIS bike dosen't have a hitch...yet.

Chase's first time on the Wing. Poor mistreated 3rd child. Blake has ridden on the Wing more times than I can remember, starting at 6months of age. Ethan tood his first ride when he was 3 months old. Chase man is almost 2 and he is just now getting to sit on the thing!! Sorry buddy, we promise to take you on a real ride soon.



Ethan trying out the dirt bike. He was afraid to go near it earlier, but as soon as no one was looking at him, he hopped up and was all smiles. (Don't start shopping for another one just yet Papa, I still have to get those training wheels off my bike first....but it won't be long.



Here is video of Blake's fist ride on the dirt bike on the 4th of July. He has come so far since then. He was a little shy about getting on the throttle at first (ignore my yelling in the video clip) but he has gotton over that now. We have some friends with several acres that are sodded, so he as a nice level debris free place to learn how to ride.








No comments: