Monday, October 20, 2008

And finally, the pictures

The crazy camera has released the pictures, but it scrambled them. So, I have tried to sort through them and find the current ones. First is an attempt to get all of the kids at the birthday party. As you can tell, that didn't really happen. And yes, this is the best one.
Levi, Chase, Ethan (charging the camera), Lexi, Gabriel, Blake and Brooke (who had just broken her arm and we didn't know it was actually broken!! Poor baby girl!!)
Our attempt at getting a picture of Chase holding Trinity. As you can tell, he has just let go of her and is making yet another one of his many faces.
Blake and Ethan in their Spiderman costumes.
Chasey in Blake's mask. He wants to be Spiderman just like his brothers. Anyone have a 2T Spiderman costume he can borrow? I can't find one anywhere.
OK, now this just cracks me up. First, Tony is playing Blake's Leapster. Blake is wearing Tony's hat and his headphones and is watching Tony. I am sitting at the computer (taking the picture) and Chase walks in and tells me " No Mommy, MY Daddy!" Apparently he dosen't want me in the same room with his Daddy. NICE!!
Ethan driving the Kubota. Notice, that Papa is holding onto the handle and not the kid.
Blake and Papa on the Kubota (not sure what they are looking at, but it isn't what's in front of them.) These two are just plain dangerous when they get together.
Adult game night=kid movie night.
Levi, Ethan, Kindle, Blake and Chase.
Anyone want to guess who was the first one to sleep...or the last.

Got this one today....nothing special, except that they are all sitting quietly. Chase is actually messing with a screwdriver and some batteries, but he was being quiet nonetheless.
My friend, Michelle, holding Chase. Somewhere I have a picture of her with Blake when he was about the same age in the same position.
"I am so glad my big brother can open the freezer and get me an ice cream sandwich." I left Chase eating lunch while I dried my hair (he slept through lunch...see picture above) when I came back a few minutes later this is what I found.
Chase decided to groom Zoe with the grill sponge, she dosen't seem to mind too much.
Last night Chase was having one of his MY DADDY monents and when Tony sat down to eat dinner, little Chasey got his feelings hurt and pouted off into the living room. It hadn't been 3 minutes and Blake came and told us Chase was already asleep. We looked at each other thinking, he can't be asleep. He was. Crashed out, fast asleep with Sunday Night Football blaring in his face.

Wish I had my camera out for this one, but I didn't. While I was cleaning the kitchen this morning, the boys were all playing. I could see Blake on the other side of the couch, but couldn't tell what exactly he was doing. He had asked me for 4 AA batteries, but we only had 2. I went on with my cleaning and when I was finished I found him sitting in the living room floor with one of Chase's ride on toys completely disassembled. Wheels, handle, seat, lights, everything laying in the floor. I calmly asked him what he was doing. He told me that the thing wasn't working, so he was fixing it. Great, I told him, but can you please but it all back together before your brothers start carrying off the screws and miscellanious parts. I assured him that new batteries would likely do the trick. About 10 minutes later he heads to the backyard, tells me he has it all put back together and hands me a lid (just like Dad when he has leftover parts) with 6 or 7 screws in it. What are these I asked him? They are just spare parts we don't need anymore!! And he is off to play in the backyard......and Chase is cruising the living room on his newly repaired rocket (that still dosen't have working lights or sound....or all of the screws it had earlier in the day.)


No comments: