Monday, February 2, 2009

Newborn Pictures

I did not do newborn pictures with the boys, but since she is our last Daddy said "If this is something you think you might want to do, then do it now!!" So Miss Cami had her first photo shoot yesterday. Of course she stayed awake for almost 3 hours!! She was 11 days old, which is a little old for newborn pics, but we had to reschedule since we were iced over on Wednesday. I am glad that I went ahead and did them. I absolutely love the one of all 4 kiddos....



To view the sneak peak, you can go to Jill's blog and check them out.


3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

She is absolutely adorable! Once again, great work by the Master (and the photographer ain't half bad either). :) Congratulations!

Unknown said...

She is gorgeous, Angela, congratulations!

Alicia {Murry Mayhem} said...

Congrats girl! I can't believe it was a girl! When Michelle called and told me I was speechless! What a precious family!