Sunday, March 22, 2009

February update...

Wow, I can't believe that I have gotton so behind...actually I can. The past 8 weeks have been non stop. Cami is such a good baby, we have just had a lot going on!! I thought I'd clean out the camera to jog my memory, of course Blogger has scrambled them so I hope it isn't too out of sequence.
Tutu (my grandmother) meeting Cami (6 weeks) for the first time.
Cami (4 weeks) has her eyes open!! Blake insisted I take a picture since she sleeps so much.

Grani came and spent a week with us and Chase LOVED it! He is such a Grani's boy (just like his mommy.) Tony and I went out to dinner with some friends and Gran stayed with the boys. When we came home, these two were curled up in the rocker. Chasey took full advantage of having an extra lap for the week!!


Ruthless Toothless!!



Seriously do not know how the kid can eat anything!!






No comments: