Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Q & A continued....

I can't believe I left this on out...

"Have you gotton out with all 4 of them yet?" Um, that would be a big YES. Cami was born on Wednesday, we left the hospital on Friday, and by Monday I had her and one of the boys (I think Chase) with me and we went to the pediatrician for weight check. That trip alone is almost an hour each way. The boys had school the next day, so she was 6 days old when we hit the road. I have only taken all of them to Walmart once...won't do that agian. I have taken all of them to Chick Fil A, Mc Donalds, church, but nothing major. Cami would be fine, and if I have the double stroller Chase can be contained, but the other two think that they can wander and roam. We did travel to Ft Worth (three days in a row) when my Uncle Jack died in March, but I had Tony with me. Since Blake is homeschooling, we go have lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays while the little boys are at school. So, Miss Cami has been to tons of stores and restaurants. Right after Ethan was born, I had to go to Mesquite to pick up something for Tony. E was 3 weeks old and by the time I got both the kids loaded up and got to Mesquite, picked up the part, and got them back in the car it was lunch time. I remember sitting in Chick Fil A nursing a 3 week old baby, trying to keep a 2 year old from escaping the booth, trying to eat and thinking that I was WAY in over my head. Now if I only have 2 kids with me, I feel like I can do anything and go anywhere!!

No comments: