Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Monday, Monday..............

Here are just a few pics from yesterday. The boys and I headed to the zoo and then out to 317. Papa got Blake his first motorcycle, a Yamaha PW 50!! He got to take a test drive with Papa holding on. Once he gets his boots, padded pants, and helmet he will be on his own.


I left my camera at home, so here are a few pics from last year's zoo trip. The wild bird walkabout is Ethan's favorite. Blake enjoys the penguins and the reptiles. This year, they opened a new Ribbit Exhibit, so that was a lot of fun for my little frog lovers.


1 comment:

Jill Cornelius said...

Where'd you go? I think your visitor counter is rising from my lurking daily for an update... LOL! Anything exciting in your world? I feel like I'm drowning lately being a mom to 3 and staying home! HELP! ;-)