Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Pictures, Pictures...and more Pictures


Chase and Chi-Chi!! (This one is for you Aunt Amy!!) Chi-Chi was a get well gift for Blake when he was a baby. All of the boys have really enjoyed him over the years, but Chase has become especially fond of Chi-Chi the Monkey.

Blake reading books to Ethan.




Zoe with her head STUCK in the fence. Bigirl had been digging right outside our bedroom window and I heard her one night as I got into bed. Tony was still up, so I had him go and put her in the garage. No sooner did I get back in bed and someone else was scratching on the fence. Thinking it was HIS dog, I sent him out to get onto Zac. He quickly came back inside, flopped on the couch and said, "you might want to go check on your dog....she's gotton herself in a pickle!" I had to take a picture!! She apparently tried to stick her head out of the hole that Bigger had chewed not realizing, of course, that she is 60 pounds heavier and there is no way she is getting out that hole. Tony ended up having to tear down part of the fence to get her out. Keep in mind that it is midnight and he is wearing flip flops and shorts and it is near freezing!! The funniest part is that after he got her out, I heard him knocking on the front door. I am thinking to myself, did he intentionally lock himself out of the house? As I went to open the door, it just spun in my hand. Apparently the lock box that the realtor hung on the doorknob was too heavy and it broke the knob completely off. So there Tony is, standing on the front porch at midnight, in flip flops and shorts with a doorknob and lockbox in his hand and half the fence torn down!! There is honestly NEVER a dull moment around here!!




Chase and Zoe watching a little TV.


I have 3 months worth of pics that I will try to get posted soon. I am noticing that I have a ton of pictures of Chase and not as many of the other boys. Blake and Ethan aren't really big on having their picture taken right now. They move too fast for me to capture all of their funny moments!!


2 comments:

Jill Cornelius said...

Luv the pics! I can't believe how big Chase is now. And Haidyn loves the pic of him sitting on the dog.

apenn said...

Blake-
It looks like you had a lot of fun riding the train with your brothers. Tell your Mom to keep posting pictures.

Love-
Aunt Amy