Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here are the pictures, as promised

Tony's "boyfriend" got him his own duck blind at the end of last season (aw, how sweet) so it has been in the box since it's arrival last spring. Early Teal season started last week so it was time to assemble the "thing." Daddy had so much help, it's a wonder he ever got it finished. (please keep in mind it was 10:00 at night and no I can't really remember why they were all still up. that was the week I fell, so Daddy was in charge...his philosophy is as long as you don't whine I don't care what time you go to bed!!)


Here are Chase and Ehtan on their first day of school. I love Chase's expression in the first pic. Tony calls it his,"Are you talkin to me?" face. He is our boy of many faces for sure.


Chasey snoozin in the high chair. He had just asked me for "sert" and before I could pull the top off of his yogurt he had already moved to the next activity...nap time!!


As we were awaiting the arrival of Hurricane Ike, we had all 3 kids and all 3 dogs in the front yard. Tony and I were trying to get everything into one of the garages and then we put the dogs in the big garage. We were anticipating more storm than we actually got. Anyway, Blake and Ethan were playing with remote control cars and Zac went bizerk. Zoe and Bigirl just got out of the way, but he was "attacking" the cars. I wish I'd had the camera out 10 minutes earlier, he couldn't get out of his own way. It was pretty funny. Wierd dog!!

No comments: